Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging... My second attempt...

Hello everyone. For those of you who know me well, you know how lazy I am.

However, blogging seems to be a very constructive pass time and therefore i shall try once again to be an active blogger. My last blog reached a massive total of, an unimaginable, an unforseen and amazing... 2 posts. Lets hope this blog actually reaches a massive, unimaginable, unforseen and amazing total. :)

Now, many (actually hardly anyone) would wonder why I created a new blog, instead of just continuing in the old one. Well there is this thing of mine, where i am unable to continue something that I've left for a long time. Whether it be in-game characters in MMORPG's or, well blogs, I always have to start afresh if I take a long break.
(MMORPG: Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games)

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. heyyy yaaa.... awwwwsssummmm wurk man!!! i knew ma bro and ma sis r gud 4 nuthing ... ;) ;) ;) no offenc!!! jus kiddin ;) ;) aftr all, vre jus a bunch of ol' folks!! n yeaa... 2 things surprise me....
    1. how can yur "Favorite Movies" not include d ahem..ahemm.. WALL-E...!!!! huhuhuhuh????
    2. is "POKER" also included in "Bloody MMORPG"...???? ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete